2018 WAVE Conference Handouts
Martin Agran, Ph.D.
Rosemarie Allen, Ph.D.
Richard Carter, Ph.D. and Tiffany Lynn Hunt, Ph.D.
Jennifer Kurth, Ph.D.
Ray Reutzel, Ph.D.
Patrick Schwarz, Ph.D.
- BASES Program Brief
- Essential Program Components for Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- How to Measure Progress at the IEP Table
- Inclusive Education Research and Practice
- The Least Restrictive Environment
- Current Issues in Child-Find: Fundamentals, Rtl Interplay, and Kids Aged 3-5
- Legal Issues and Guidance on FBAs and Behavior Plans under the IDEA
- An Overview of Section 504
- Modern Complexities in Disability Law: Dual Enrollment in High School and College, Doctors and Placements Decisions, Disability and the Armed Forces, and the Supreme Court’s Confusion on IDEA & Section 504