Event: WYHI Contact: Statewide Activity for Students with Hearing Loss
Date: February 28, 2020
Contact: Christie Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-286-6282
Event: Theater Arts/Creative Movement Workshop for Interpreters by Sunshine 2.0!
Date: February 29, 2020
Casper College, Casper, WY
Contact: Stephanie Dolence at email@example.com or 435-881-6742 or Kevin Yarbrough at firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the event flyer for more information!
*Note: this is not a WDE sponsored event
Event: Trix Bruce: Interpreter Training
Date: Thursday – Saturday – June 11 – 13, 2020
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
1415 Stillwater Ave
- Real Life Interpreting Experiences related to Power, Privilege, and Oppression.
- English Equivalents: Whoa! Train Zoom Gone. Did You See What She Signed? What did she mean by that and how can I say it in English?
- Trix’s Discoveries: Visual Interpreting from English to ASL
- Bruce Trix Information
* Note: this is not a WDE sponsored event
Ongoing Training Opportunities
Wave 2016 Presentation
Highlights of Recent Trainings and Workshops for Students with Hearing or Vision Loss