WYCHAP: Wyoming Children’s Hearing Aid Program
Funding for Hearing Aids for WYOMING Children Birth-12th Grade
The WYCHAP is a fund that was established in 2012 by the Wyoming Legislature. The goal of WYCHAP is to provide access to hearing aids for children, birth through the end of their high school career, who are not insured or are under-insured.
For more information or to apply for WYCHAP funding, download the WYCHAP information and application form.
- Apps Related to Deaf Education
- Bone Anchored Hearing Implant
- Classroom Audio Distribution Systems
- Cochlear Implants
- Family Information Guide to Assistive Technology and Transition Planning
- Hearing Aids
- Personal FM Systems
- Speech to Text Captioning