Wyoming Deaf-Blind Project
The Wyoming Deaf-Blind Project’s mission is to ensure that all students in Wyoming who are deaf-blind receive the appropriate support and tools needed enabling them to achieve improved outcomes in school and go on to become contributing members of their community by providing technical assistance, resources and training to educators, service providers and families.
- Distance Learning Resources for Students with Significant Intellectual Disabilities, Multiple Impairments and/or D/B
- Early Identification and Intervention
- Post-secondary Transition
- Parent and Family Resources
- Use of Interveners as a Support for Students who are Deaf-Blind