Hearing aids are small, electronic, battery-operated devices that collect sounds with a microphone, amplify the sound and deliver the amplified sound to the ear via a small tube or earmold. For individuals with hearing loss this amplified sound improves their access to auditory information.
- National Association Resources
- General Information about Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Information for Parents and Families
- Hearing Aids in School
- Monitoring and Daily Hearing Aid Checks
- IDEA Regulations and Law
- Wearing Hearing Aids (Infographic)