- Assistive Technology News
This is an online publication which has numerous assistive technology resources regarding products, informative articles, legislation and many other areas involving assistive technology.
- NEW! Association of Transcribers and Speech-to-Text Providers
- Described and Captioned Media
Promoting and providing equal access to communication and learning for students who are blind, visually impaired, deaf, hard of hearing, or deaf-blind.
- Harris Communications
- Hearing Aids 101
- Gallaudet Technology Access Program (TAP)
- Global Assistive Devices
This company carries one product called Interpretype which is a dual keyboard typing communication device.
- Krown Manufacturing
This company carries one product called UbiDuo which is a wireless, portable, dual keyboard typing communication device.
(866) 505-7008 (Voice-Toll Free)
(866) 505-7001 (TTY)
(816) 527-8339 (Videophone/Sorenson)
238 Hadley Street
Raytown, MO 64113
- United TTY Sales and Service
- Weitbrecht Communications
- Wyoming Relay Services
The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program is proudly offered by the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services – Vocational Rehabilitation Division. The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program provides numerous services to individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, or speech impaired, and to individuals, businesses, or agencies that work with or assist these individuals.
- Wyoming Assistive Technology Resource
WATR is Wyoming’s Assistive Technology Act program and a resource for all assistive technology (AT) needs in Wyoming.