MTSS District Coaching Project
What is the MTSS District Coaching project?
The Wyoming Department of Education (WDE) successively completed the 2nd year of the MTSS Coaching Project through funding with the State Personnel Development Grant (SPDG). During the 3rd year of implementation, WDE will continue to provide professional development and technical assistance in collaboration with the designated district coaches. The WDE welcomes new districts who are interested in increasing MTSS district-wide for the 2018-19 school-year.
- More information for the 2018-19 school-year coming soon!
WDE will host a MTSS Training Series during the 2018-2019 school year. Training will include the four components of a Multi-Tiered System of Supports. Bart Lyman, MTSS State Coach, will lead districts through several hands-on activities including MTSS action planning. We encourage your designated MTSS district coach to attend along with a small team (3-4 additional members). Registration is limited.
- October 18: MTSS Onsite Training Module 1/ Implementation Science (Lander)
- December 5: MTSS On-site Training Modules 2/3 (Lander)
- February 14: MTSS On-site Training Modules 4&5 (Lander)
- April 18: MTSS On-site Training Modules 6&7 (Lander)
- MTSS District Coaching Give & Get Chart
- MTSS Level of Supports
- MTSS Implementation Checklist for Literacy
- MTSS Implementation Checklist for Behavior
- Individualized MTSS Coaching Plan
Wyoming MTSS Recorded Coaching Sessions
2017 MTSS Summit Handout Material and Resources
- Team Building for Effective Collaboration and Data-Based Decision Making (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Engaging Families in MTSS: From Cradle to Career (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Improving MTSS Implementation and Outcomes through Problem Solving (PowerPoint Presentation)