What is MTSS?
- MTSS Essential Components Framework (National Center on RtI)
- Coming soon! Wyoming MTSS Guidance Document
- Wyoming MTSS Implementation Checklist for Literacy
- Wyoming MTSS Implementation Checklist for Behavior
- Wyoming MTSS Team Planning Document
- Developing an RTI Guidance Document (National Center on RTI)
MTSS Trainings & Events
Wyoming Trainings and Events
- WAVE Symposium: View the MTSS & DBI Sessions for the 2017 WAVE Symposium.
- MTSS District Coaching Project
- Wyoming MTSS Training Modules (7 modules-include the Module and Participant’s Guide Book)
National Trainings and Events
- Georgia Department of Education Coaching Training Videos
- Iris Center Training Modules: The IRIS Center is a national center funded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), and dedicated to improving education outcomes for all children, especially those with disabilities birth through age twenty-one, through the use of effective evidence-based practices and interventions. The IRIS Center website includes professional development online modules, webinars and videos, as well as published research articles and evidence-based practice research summaries.
- PBIS Coaching Certificate- Portland State University
- What is MTSS? (PowerPoint presented by Dr. Tessie Rose Bailey, April 2015)
- Introduction to Effective Teaming (PowerPoint presentation by Dr. Tessie Rose Bailey, April 2015)
- A Simple View of PBIS (PowerPoint by Josh Anderson, Uinta County School District #1 at the 2016 Fall AdvancED Continuous Improvement Conference)