Data Based Decision Making (Secondary MTSS)
- Coming soon!
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports– The Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports is established by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) to define, develop, implement, and evaluate a multi-tiered approach to Technical Assistance that improves the capacity of states, districts and schools to establish, scale-up and sustain the PBIS framework. Emphasis is given to the impact of implementing PBIS on the social, emotional and academic outcomes for students with disabilities.
- PBIS World – PBIS World is a website containing links to hundreds of interventions, supports, resources, and data collection tools, all of which are organized into the tier 1 through 3 framework. It is designed to help guide users through the PBIS implementation process, starting with behavior identification and offering suggestions for interventions and data collection tools.
- Michigan’s Integrated Behavior and Learning Support Initiative– Behavior and reading impact a student’s ability to learn. The MIBLSI model promotes the strategic integration of behavior and reading supports within a multi-tier system of supports (MTSS) framework. One element of MTSS is the continuum of practices provided for students across three tiers. Find tools and resources for implementing behavior and reading supports and interventions in each tier.
- Febraury 14, 2017: MTSS Secondary Implementation: Data-Based Decision Making
- Data-Based Decision Making (PowerPoint Presentation)