- Wyoming Assistive Technology Resource (WATR)
WATR is Wyoming’s Assistive Technology Act program and a resource for all assistive technology (AT) needs in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Wyoming Department of Education Outreach for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Wyoming Department of Health – Early Intervention and Education Programs
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Early Hearing, Detection, and Intervention (EHDI)
Provides information about newborn hearing screening and early intervention services.
- Wyoming Families for Hands and Voices
- Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board
- Wyoming Relay Services
The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program is proudly offered by the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services: Vocational Rehabilitation Division. The Wyoming Relay/Deaf Services Program provides numerous services to individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, or speech impaired, and to individuals, businesses, or agencies that work with or assist these individuals.
- Wyoming Services for the Deaf Outreach Library