WYCHAP: Wyoming Children’s Hearing Aid Program
Funding for Hearing Aids for WYOMING Children Grades K-12
The WYCHAP is a fund that was established in 2012 by the Wyoming Legislature. The goal of WYCHAP is to provide access to hearing aids for children, birth through the end of their high school career, who are not insured or are under-insured.
For more information or to apply for WYCHAP funding, download the WYCHAP information/application form.
- NEW! Audiology Information
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
- Hearing Screenings
- NEW! Unilateral Hearing Loss
- What is an Educational Audiologist?
- Wyoming Pediatric Audiology Specialty Clinic