- Child Development Services of WY is an organization of the Developmental Preschool Programs serving the state. These programs provide therapeutic and
educational services to preschool children with developmental disabilities and delays.
- Indian Health Service – The Federal Health Program for American Indians and
Alaska Natives. Wind River Service Unit.
- Parent Education Network (PEN) offers learning strategies to parents and technical
assistance to schools and families to increase meaningful family engagement linked to
- Parent Information Center (PIC) is a statewide parent center for families of
children with disabilities.
- Parent Leadership Training Institute (PLTI) is a free family civics program
designed to develop parent leaders who use their skills to improve their communities
on behalf of children.
- The Center on Parent Information and Resources (CPIR) provides families of
children with disabilities with information about college and career readiness in easy to
- WY After school Alliance supports and promotes high quality, education-based
out of school times (OST) programs that positively impact Wyoming’s youth and
- WY Department of Health – Divisions of Aging, Behavioral Health, Healthcare
Financing and Public Health help serve the healthcare needs of Wyoming residents.
- WY Early Childhood Network connects parents and providers to Wyoming’s child
- WY Libraries at GoWYLD.net provides access to databases and other resources
that support research, lifelong learning, business and career development, personal
enrichment and more. Resources available to any Wyoming library card holder.
- Wyoming 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, health and human services information and referral system to help connect people with appropriate services in a timely manner