IEP Parent Tools
- NEW! Assistive Technology Pointers for Parents. A strategy for working with schools. Manual published by Wyoming Institute for Disabilities and the Wyoming Department of Education. June 2013.
- Understanding the IEP Process (2015 Parent Forms Training presentation by Lenore Knudtson)
- Question Bank PLAAFP
- Question Bank Transition
- IEP Forms with Explanation
- Prior Written Notice with Explanation
Steps to Success: Communicating with your Child’s School
- Steps to Success: Communicating with Your Child’s School. A brochure in 11 languages offering specific communication skills that may be helpful to parents as they develop and maintain partnerships with their child’s school.