- October 14-16, 2015: Northern Rockies Association for the Education & Rehabilitation for the Blind & Visually Impaired (AER) Conference, Boise, ID
- October 15-17, 2015: American Cochlear Implant Alliance Symposium, Washington D.C.
- October 16-17, 2015: Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss Conference, Raleigh, NC
- View all upcoming Project WIN events.
- FREE Autism and Behavior Training series in Casper! Spots are limited, register today!
- October 27-28, 2015: Topics include 1) Foundations of Positive Behavior Management and 2) Working with Kids with High-Functioning Autism: Practical Strategies for the Classroom.
- January 27-28, 2016: Topics include 1) Functional Behavior Assessments, Behavior Plans, and Data Collection and 2) Effective Behavior Management Strategies for Students with Autism: Practical Magic.
- April 4-5, 2016: Topics include 1) Building a Strong Interaction Repertoire and Decreasing Disruption with Kids with High-Functioning Autism: Self-Regulation, Replacement Behaviors, and Social Skills Related to Employment and 2) Teaching Social Skills, Replacement Behaviors, and Self-Regulation.
- Check out the new Educator Resource for literacy!
- October 2015 materials available for the Wyoming Statewide MTSS-PLC meeting!